tabung kereta :)

Friday, September 9, 2011

and I'm glad.



Assalamualaikum!
and a very very good day :)





Friends oh! friends!
Having friends, finding new friends and friendly relationship is one of the compulsory things in every single life. Really, in the teen years, friendship is like the whole of the ball game :)


A best friend shares the good times and help you out by listening during the bad times. A friend is someone who knows the song in you heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. A friend is someone you can simply forgive him/her when she/he doing wrong.

People say, the medicine of life is to have true faithful friends. Really, false friends are like leaves that you can found everywhere. but true friends are like diamonds, precious and rare.



A friend is a gift one give oneself.
and I'm glad i have them :)




p/s :: Please my Action Research task, stay away from me for awhile. YOU really annoying me and spoil my day :(


Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

tabung kereta :)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers